BBH Health Card Steps
Steps to Avail for the BBH Health Card:
- Fill up application form at BBH HRD Office.
- Pay the required BBH Health Card subscription fee at the Cashier.
- Present your Official Receipt at the HRD Office for validation.
- Submit 2×2 colored ID picture for card preparation.
- Wait for a text/call from the HRD to pick up your ID card.
- This card is effective immediately upon presentation of official receipt/ID Card for verification.
BBH Health Card Guidelines:
- Fill-up Registration Form at the Out-Patient Department.
- Present the BBH Health Card to the Cashier upon payment.
- BBH Health Card is applicable for Out-Patient Services only.
- Members with Senior Citizen card can avail of this privilege card as well.
- BBH Health card is non-transferable.
- BBH Health card is valid for a period of one year at BETHEL BAPTIST HOSPITAL only.
- Health card renewal shall be done before its expiry date to assure continuous availment of privileges.
- BBH Health Card must be surrendered upon renewal of subscription.
- In case of loss, please report immediately to BETHEL BAPTIST HOSPITAL and if found, please return.
- Replacement fee is P75.00.
For more inquiries, please see or contact
Godisa M. Ramos or Dorielyn B. Damasco
Tel. Nos (088)-221-2256 or (088)-813-2229